The bePRO cycling power meter measures power exactly where force is exerted: at the pedals. Thanks to separate power sensors in each pedal, the bePRO power meter can precisely keep track of differences in performance between the left and the right leg. Obviously, this can be very helpful for competitive cyclists, but also for amateurs who require precision information to improve their performance. The bePRO power meter is also offered as a single-sensor version, the bePRO S, making it a great entry-level power meter, which can be upgraded to a full, dual-sided system anytime. The use of cutting-edge materials brings the weight of the bePRO sensor down to
The use of cutting-edge materials brings the weight of the bePRO sensor down to only 16g. We proved its weight of only 312g (total for both pedals) on a precision scale. The bePRO power meter weighs nearly 100g less than the Powertap P1 and nearly 50g less than the Garmin Vector power meter. But its light weight does not compromise accuracy: we tested the bePRO power meter on a laboratory-grade cycling ergometer.
The bePRO power meter stayed well within a tolerance of ±2%. Installation can be completed with ease within minutes, requiring neither the assistance of a mechanic nor the need to remove wheels, calibrate the device or install external sensors (first time installation might take a little longer, but once one is familiar with the process, it is very easy to switch the system between bikes).
The bePRO pedals come with a pair of cleats and are compatible with almost any road cycling shoe. In case you are already using Look Keo pedals, you don’t even need to change your cleats. The bePRO power meter is 100% compatible with original Look Keo cleats. The rechargeable lithium-ion batteries have a 30-hour life, regardless of whether one is racing or training. The bePRO power meter is compatible with every bike or triathlon computer supporting ANT+ transmission.
- Accurate: Provided with an advanced compensation system, bePRO can take accurate and reliable measures in any environmental condition, with a margin of error of only 2%.
- Rechargeable: Your power meter is always ready for use. Its rechargeable lithium-ion batteries have a 30-hour life, regardless of whether you are racing or training.
- Light: The use of high-tech content and cutting-edge materials, the weight of the bePRO sensor is only 16 g, makes the power meter extremely light, the total weight of each pedal is only 156 g.
- Dual-Sided Power: With a power sensor located in both pedals, the bePRO can measure independent left and right power.
- Easy to Install – You can install your pedal power meter on your bicycle by yourself in just a few minutes, without the assistance of a mechanic, without needing to modify the transmission, remove the wheels, or install external sensors.