The bePRO S power meter is the single-sensor version of the bePRO powermeter. It measures power within the left pedal and interpolates the value (doubling it) to compute total power output. This is a system with an outstanding price-value ratio.
The bePRO S is a great entry-level power meter, which can be upgraded to a full, dual-sided system. The bePRO power meter is extremely light, total weight for both pedals is only 312g. It’s accurate (±2%) and easy to install. You can install your pedal power meter on your bicycle by yourself in just a few minutes, without the assistance of a mechanic, changing your gears, removing the wheels, or be having to install external sensors.
The rechargeable lithium-ion batteries have a 30-hour life, regardless of whether you are racing or training. The bePRO power meter is compatible with every bike or triathlon computer supporting ANT+ transmission.
It is easy to upgrade to a complete dual-sensing system, which gives you the unique ability to see right and left leg power independently. The right pedal with the power sensor is available separately.
- Accurate: Provided with an advanced compensation system, bePRO can take accurate and reliable measures in any environmental condition, with a margin of error of only 2%.
- Rechargeable: Your power meter is always ready for use. Its rechargeable lithium-ion batteries have a 30-hour life, regardless of whether you are racing or training.
- Light: The use of high-tech content and cutting-edge materials, the weight of the bePRO sensor is only 16 g, makes the power meter extremely light, the total weight of each pedal is only 156 g.
- Reliable: Reliable even in extreme conditions as proved by the rigorous quality tests successfully passed by bePRO: impact, drop, wear, water, temperature, and humidity tests.
- Easy to Install: – You can install your pedal power meter on your bicycle by yourself in just a few minutes, without the assistance of a mechanic, without needing to modify the transmission, remove the wheels, or install external sensors.